KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introducing. Me.

Just a quick introduction:
My name is Tess, I live in Perth Western Australia with my beautiful husband Ian and my black cat Charcoal. 2013 has been a year of getting healthy and fit, settling into married life and working hard. After 3 and a half years of living out of a backpack and traveling and working abroad it's a big life style change.

I love to cook, I'm a chef by trade and I like to write nonsense. So hopefully I can share some of my favorite recipes with you and give you a little entertainment at the same time.
I'm a novice gardener and try to grow our own food, but I need a little more practice with that one.

I'm very into health and fitness and as I learn more and start my studies next year in Nutritional Medicine I will share with you what I learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment